- 9 cups Corn Chex (be exact or it doesn't come out as well)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine in a glass bowl in the microwave.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Freezes really well
Ashreichem Yisrael http://www.seattlekehilla.com/